Ruh-Roh!

RuhRoh-2

Something very bad happened while I was at work today:

The Producer picked up the MM…and liked it.Β  (Yes, focused it and everything…)

As you can see, the results are a lot more than adequate.

This is problematic for a number of reasons:

1. She is infinitely more creative than me.
  2. Someone else has probably caught the manual focus rangefinder bug.
  3. I am likely to lose exclusivity on my toys.

I guess there are worse things…

RuhRoh-4

RuhRoh-3

RuhRoh

16 thoughts on “Ruh-Roh!

1. mikeyjive says:

… P.S. Sorry – don’t mean to come across as a purist. I’m in a digital phase at the moment myself. Will get back to some film when time permits.

2. mewanchuk says:

…I know! And they were even done by a girl!!

πŸ˜‰

(Kidding…kidding…I’ve always said my wife has more talent than I do; I’m just the gear-head).

Thanks for the comment,

3. andygemmell says:

yeah….this is certainly an inflection point in your professional photography relationship with the crew. You guys need to sit down and talk this through. At the very least Mark need to get permission now to post your photos at least a couple of times a month :-)….This could get ugly!!

You do have the IP though up your sleeve as leverage….The Ikon, Blad and how to process film!!

As to these images……hand the keys over and let the lady drive.

4. greg g says:

No worries. I’m sure she’s clever enough to allow you to continue to occasionally feel photographically useful. πŸ™‚

They are quite lovely images, but I thought you were going to say that Ba’y J actually started walking while you weren’t there.

Thanks Greg…you got the insinuation I was trying to make!

Anyway, Baby J is close…but not quite there yet (Thankfully!) She’s enough of a handful with that speedy crawl she has…

And yes…I’m sure my wife will somehow find a way to protect my fragile male ego.

πŸ™‚

5. Jason Timmis says:

Well…..I can’t leave this one alone.
    Having a good chuckle which I think is mostly at your expense Mark..as opposed to with you. πŸ™‚
    As long as it doesn’t lead to his & hers embroidered neck straps or something I think you’ll be okay.