If you’re considering it, there are a few more things you need to know:
- Borax doesn’t work. I mixed some in with the baking soda, and the Remjet removal worsened. There is obviously some secret formula I am missing. (Actually, I can find the formula in the spec sheets, I just can’t buy the chemicals without receiving a visit from the CSIS). 🙂
- Shaking vigorously does. In that regard, a sealed stainless steel developing container is much better than an open plastic one. Plus, there is less staining (re: no staining) from the Remjet residue.
- More baking soda (and hotter water!) is better.
- I am not sure it is worth the effort.
- I think my film is quite expired.
So there you have it. Any questions, you know where to find me…